A soothing and rich moisturizing cream loaded with antioxidants and calming ingredients for sensitive, redness and rosacea-prone skin
HydraCalm Moisturizer is a rich and restorative hydrator packed with natural anti-inflammatory ingredients specifically formulated to calm and reduce the redness seen in sensitive and rosacea-prone skin. Sea whip and boswellia serrate extract have powerful anti-inflammatory properties, while aloe and honey soothe skin. An innovative low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and niacinamide (vitamin B3) provide intense moisture to all layers of the skin. Copper peptide supports healing and collagen production. Antioxidants neutralize free radicals from UV rays, pollution and inflammation to limit the skin damage these elements can cause.
- Relieves redness and inflammation in redness and rosacea-prone skin
- Intensely nourishing and hydrating
- Antioxidants protect and neutralize free radicals from the sun, pollution and inflammation
- Alcohol-free, fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free
- Sea Whip: The active ingredient gorgonian extract is derived from a marine organism known as sea whip, which is a renewable resource in the Caribbean Sea. Gorgonian extract has powerful anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it an excellent ingredient for acne, rosacea and redness.
- Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid: A complex sugar molecule occurring naturally in the body, hyaluronic acid (HA) hydrates by drawing water into the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, and makes skin plumper, softer and smoother. HA is produced and exists naturally within the dermis and only in the bottom layers of the epidermis. Unlike conventional HA, which tends to sit on top of the skin due to its large molecular size, our innovative low molecular weight HA is small enough to penetrate into the dermis. Low molecular weight HA helps to replenish the lost HA in the dermis that occurs during the aging process, which supports collagen, firms and hydrates the skin.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide increases ceramide and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it helpful for treating acne and rosacea.
- Copper Peptide: A peptide with a high affinity for copper, this ingredient has wound-healing abilities, including immune cell attraction, blood flow stimulation and increased collagen production.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: This formula decreases inflammation, redness and puffiness. A mixture of a redness-reducing peptide is combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the soothing qualities of honey and boswellia serrate.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals; it has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
After cleansing and applying treatment products, smooth 1-2 pumps over face. Use at night, or morning and night.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Sensitive skin is more prone to react to skin care ingredients and is often red and uncomfortable.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.