A rich, anti-aging eye cream that significantly improves the appearance of dark circles, fine lines and puffiness in any skin type.
AluminEye is an extraordinary eye cream packed with multifaceted peptides that diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen and elastin, reduce puffiness by improving lymphatic drainage, and lessen under-eye circles by clearing dark pigments from within the skin. A combination of tremella mushroom extract, niacinamide (vitamin B3) and murumuru butter moisturize, while a unique blend of antioxidants protect against UV-induced free radical damage. AluminEye contains light-reflecting and soft-focus ingredients that immediately lighten the appearance of under-eye darkness.
Reduces the appearance of dark circles and puffiness
Reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
Increases skin firmness and elasticity
Contains a blend of antiaging peptides
Gently and effectively hydrates
Contains antioxidants for free radical protection
Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free
- Dipeptide-2 Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7: A formula of peptides that reduces puffiness and dark circles under the eyes by improving lymphatic drainage, decreasing inflammation and strengthening capillaries to reduce leakage.
- Haloxyl™®: A mixture of ingredients, including peptides, Haloxyl lightens dark under-eye circles. One cause of darkness is due to the accumulation of hemoglobin and its colored degradation products in the skin. Haloxyl stimulates the clearance of these elements.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, Matrixyl Synthe 6 is a tripeptide that stimulates the synthesis of six major constituents of the skin, including collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, fibronectin and laminin. It strengthens the skin and decreases fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tremella Mushroom Extract: Extracted from the silver ear mushroom found in China, this antioxidant surpasses hyaluronic acid in its water-holding capacity, making it highly moisturizing and hydrating.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide increases ceramide and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it helpful for treating acne and rosacea. Niacinamide also prevents melanin transfer from melanocytes to skin cells to improve hyperpigmentation.
- Murumuru Butter: Obtained from the fruit of the Brazilian Amazon tree, murumuru butter is a highly moisturizing natural emollient.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: This formula decreases inflammation, redness and puffiness. A mixture of a redness-reducing peptide is combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the soothing qualities of honey and boswellia serrate.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
Haloxyl™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
In the morning after cleansing, apply one pump to clean fingertips. With ring finger, gently pat under the eyes, along the brow bone and over crow’s feet, being careful not to rub or stretch the delicate skin. To achieve optimal results in lightening dark circles, this product should not be completely rubbed into the skin.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.
Combination Oily Skin
Combination skin is oily in the T-zone and normal or dry on the cheeks. Oily skin has overactive oil glands, appears shiny and is more prone to acne.