An “evenly” exfoliating scrub designed to cleanse and smooth all skin types.
Lotus Scrub uses lotus seed powder and microcrystalline cellulose, unique natural biodegradable exfoliating agents that are smooth and spherical. These agents create even and gentle exfoliation to remove impurities and reveal healthy, more radiant skin. This innovative technology was developed because non-spherical exfoliating agents can irritate or injure the skin. Lotus seed powder also has natural moisturizing and calming properties to help you achieve a healthy glow.
- Removes environmental pollutants, impurities and excess oil
- Gently exfoliates dead skin cells and stimulates cell renewal
- Biodegradable and spherical exfoliating agents
- Refines skin texture and tone
- Enhances absorption of important skin care ingredients
- Leaves skin feeling fresh, soft and supple
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, soap-free, dye-free, mineral oil-free
- Lotus exfoliator: A soft, fine powder made from the seeds of the lotus fruit, which grows in ponds in tropical areas in Asia.
- Microcrystalline Cellulose: Cellulose is a naturally occurring component of the cell walls of plants. Cellulose beads, used for exfoliation, are modified cellulose polymers that are renewable and biodegradable.
Moisten face with lukewarm water and apply a small amount of scrub with fingertips, gently massaging in a circular motion for one minute. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water. Follow with AlumierMD treatment products, moisturizer and sunscreen. Use one to two times a week, or as needed.
Caution: Avoid treating the eyelids and lip areas. For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.
Combination Oily Skin
Combination skin is oily in the T-zone and normal or dry on the cheeks. Oily skin has overactive oil glands, appears shiny and is more prone to acne.