Moisture Matte SPF 40 Amber (NEW SIZE)
An innovative, broad-spectrum tinted facial sunscreen with a matte finish for normal to oily skin types. It can also double as your daily foundation.
Moisture Matte Broad Spectrum SPF 40 Sunscreen provides powerful broad-spectrum protection against harmful UVA and UVB rays using a combination of zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. Antioxidants like caffeine, silybin and knotgrass extract protect skin from UV and IR (infrared)-induced free radical damage.This formula lightly moisturizes to smooth and hydrate, while absorbing excess oil to create a matte finish. Cutting-edge, color-encapsulated beads blend on the skin, creating a sheer tint and healthy glow. Offered in ivory, sand and amber tints (because one shade doesn’t suit all skin tones). TIP: Save time and use this tinted sunscreen as your daily foundation.
- Powerful broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays.
- Features physical filters zinc oxide and titanium dioxide.
- Free from chemical filters.
- Antioxidants protect skin from UV and IR (infrared)-induced free radical damage.
- Smooths and hydrates, while absorbing excess oil to create a matte finish.
- Offered in ivory, sand and amber tints
- Micronized Zinc Oxide: A safe, micro-fine mineral that offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays without leaving residual chalkiness on skin. Zinc oxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Titanium Dioxide: A safe naturally occurring mineral coated for sun stability, titanium dioxide offers broad-spectrum protection from both UVA (aging) and UVB (sunburn-causing) rays. Like zinc oxide, titanium dioxide is known as a physical sunscreen agent, largely reflecting and scattering UV rays.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is an antioxidant that protects skin from UV-induced free radical damage.
- Silybin: Derived from milk thistle, this antioxidant protects skin against UV-induced free radical damage.
- Knotgrass Extract: Rich in the flavonoids, this antioxidant protects the skin from global sun damage from UV and IR (infrared) rays and free radicals.
Apply generously and evenly to face, neck and chest 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply as needed or after swimming, washing, towel drying or heavy perspiring.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children. Prior to use on children under 6 months of age, consult a physician.