Vitamin Rich Smoother (C&E)
A powerful multitasker that works as a primer by smoothing skin texture and delivering anti-aging vitamins C and E. Recommended for all skin types.
Vitamin Rich Smoother is formulated with antioxidants vitamin C (USP grade L-ascorbic acid) and vitamin E (USP grade tocopherol) to brighten and revitalize the look of the skin. Vitamin C (15%) and vitamin E work together to firm skin and improve texture and tone. This formulation is the perfect base for makeup. It’s silky consistency evens out skin texture, minimizes the appearance fine lines and wrinkles, and leaves skin looking and feeling smooth.
- Brightens and improves skin tone
- Formulated with vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid USP) and vitamin E (USP grade tocopherol)
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Silky consistency leaves skin feeling soft and exceptionally smooth
- Antioxidants protect and neutralize free radicals from the sun and pollution
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free
- L-Ascorbic Acid (USP grade): The only bioavailable form of vitamin C for the skin, L-ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage caused by the sun and pollution. Vitamin C is essential for collagen synthesis, which helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens and evens out skin tone by inhibiting melanin formation.
- Tocopherol Acetate (USP grade): An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
Apply 1-2 pumps after cleansing and applying treatment products. Gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion. Use alone or under foundation.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.
Combination Oily Skin
Combination skin is oily in the T-zone and normal or dry on the cheeks. Oily skin has overactive oil glands, appears shiny and is more prone to acne.