A light hydrating lotion loaded with powerful peptides, antioxidants and soothing ingredients. Ideal for normal to oily skin
HydraLight Moisturizer is a light moisturizing formula that hydrates, nourishes and improves skin texture using soothing ingredients like sodium hyaluronate, aloe and niacinamide (vitamin B3). Powerhouse peptides stimulate collagen and elastin, firming the skin and reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Antioxidants protect and neutralize free radicals from the sun and pollution restoring a healthy radiant complexion.
Light hydrating formula to restore and maintain moisture
Reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging
Powerhouse peptides stimulate collagen and elastin
Antioxidants protect and neutralize free radicals from the sun and pollution
Leaves skin feeling soft, smooth, firm and hydrated
Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
- MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™®: Derived from a peptide naturally found in collagen and laminins, Matrixyl Synthe 6 is a tripeptide that stimulates the synthesis of six major constituents of the skin, including collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid, fibronectin and laminin. It strengthens the skin and decreases fine lines and wrinkles.
- Glutathione: An antioxidant peptide produced naturally in our bodies, glutathione helps recycle other antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E and alpha lipoic acid. Glutathione levels decrease with age.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide increases ceramide and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it helpful for treating acne and rosacea. Niacinamide also prevents melanin transfer from melanocytes to skin cells to improve hyperpigmentation.
- Green Tea: Packed with antioxidants called polyphenols, specifically catechins, green tea protects skin from free radicals caused by the sun’s rays and pollution.
- Tetrapeptide-14, Tea Extracts, Boswellia Serrate Extract, Honey: This formula decreases inflammation, redness and puffiness. A mixture of a redness-reducing peptide is combined with the antioxidant properties of tea and the soothing qualities of honey and boswellia serrate.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals; it has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
MATRIXYL™ Synthe'6™ is used under authorization of Sederma Inc.
After cleansing and applying treatment products, apply 1-2 pumps of moisturizer and gently massage into face, neck and décolleté in an upward motion. Use at night, or morning and night.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Sensitive skin is more prone to react to skin care ingredients and is often red and uncomfortable.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.
Combination Oily Skin
Combination skin is oily in the T-zone and normal or dry on the cheeks. Oily skin has overactive oil glands, appears shiny and is more prone to acne.