Retinol Eye Gel
An innovative microencapsulated anti-aging retinol eye gel that dramatically improves the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and firms the skin. Recommended for most skin types.
Retinol Eye Gel is a vitamin-packed, pure and cutting-edge microencapsulated retinol gel formulated especially for the delicate eye area. It contains gentle, timed-release encapsulated retinol that allows for a slow release into the skin overnight, minimizing irritation and maximizing effectiveness. Along with antioxidants vitamins C and E, this formulation reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and firms the skin by stimulating collagen production and speeding cell turnover. Allantoin, niacinamide (vitamin B3) and sodium hyaluronate soothe and hydrate.
- Dramatically reduces fine lines and crow’s feet
- Increases firmness and elasticity
- Contains an encapsulated gentle slow release retinol
- Gently and effectively hydrates
- Contains nourishing antioxidant vitamins C and E for free radical protection
- Fragrance-free, sulfate-free, paraben-free, mineral oil-free, dye-free
- Microencapsulated Retinol: A vitamin A derivative and antioxidant that stimulates collagen, increases cell turnover and normalizes keratinization, creating smoother and more even-toned skin. Retinol also inhibits melanin transfer from melanocytes to skin cells and enhances the penetration of other pigment-blocking products. Retinol reduces fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation. In addition, retinol targets acne-prone skin by unclogging pores. The retinol we use has been encapsulated, allowing for a slow release into the skin. This encapsulation minimizes side effects, so you can enjoy all the benefits of retinol with little to no irritation!
- Allantoin: Extracted from the comfrey plant, allantoin increases water content in the skin and enhances exfoliation, improving skin smoothness.
- Bisabolol: The main component of the oil extracted from chamomile, bisabolol is known for its soothing and healing properties.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: A form of hyaluronic acid that hydrates by drawing water into the outer layers from deep within the skin. It holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water, making skin plumper, softer and smoother.
- Niacinamide (vitamin B3): Niacinamide increases ceramide and free fatty acids in the skin, which are key components of its protective lipid barrier. Along with keeping in moisture and boosting hydration, it has anti-inflammatory properties, which makes it helpful for treating acne and rosacea and improving tolerance to topical retinoids. Niacinamide also prevents melanin transfer from melanocytes to skin cells to improve hyperpigmentation.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
- L-Ascorbic Acid: The only bioavailable form of vitamin C for the skin, L-ascorbic acid is a powerful antioxidant that protects cells from free radical damage caused by the sun and pollution. Vitamin C is essential for collagen synthesis, which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles. It also brightens and evens out skin tone by inhibiting melanin formation.
With ring finger, gently pat under the eyes, along the brow bone and over crow’s feet, being careful not to rub or stretch the delicate skin. Use in the evening only.
Caution: Do not use if you are pregnant, lactating or planning to become pregnant. Use AlumierMD sunscreen during the day and limit sun exposure while using the product and for a week following discontinuation.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.
Combination Oily Skin
Combination skin is oily in the T-zone and normal or dry on the cheeks. Oily skin has overactive oil glands, appears shiny and is more prone to acne.