HydraBoost Cream Cleanser
A gentle and intensely hydrating pH balanced cream cleanser for normal to dry skin.
HydraBoost Cream Cleanser is a smooth hydrating pH balanced cleanser that delicately removes impurities, excess oil and makeup. The natural cleanser yucca seed extract gently cleans skin. Vitamin E, sunflower seed oil and argan oil moisturize, leaving skin smooth, soft and intensely hydrated.
- Sunflower Seed Oil: Rich in linoleic acid, this plant-based oil is highly moisturizing due to its emollient properties.
- Argan Oil: Derived from the seeds of the fruits of argan trees found in Morocco, argan oil mimics the sebum your skin naturally produces. It helps lock in moisture without leaving a greasy feel, and is also high in antioxidants, including vitamin E, which decreases lines and restores the skin's hydrolipid barrier.
- Yucca Seed Extract: A natural foaming ingredient and mild surfactant, yucca seed extract is a gentle alternative to harsh synthetic ingredients in cleansers.
- Opuntia Ficus-indica: This organic cactus extract from Mexico calms irritated skin and hydrates due to its high content of water-binding compounds.
- Aloe: Extracted from the aloe vera plant, aloe contains amino acids, vitamins and minerals; it has soothing and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tocopherol Acetate: An effective form of vitamin E for the skin, this highly moisturizing and fat-soluble vitamin protects cell membranes and acts as an antioxidant, which strengthens the effect of vitamin C.
Moisten face with lukewarm water and apply a dime-sized portion to face and neck, massaging in a circular motion. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. Follow with AlumierMD treatment products, moisturizer and sun protection. Use in the morning and evening.
Caution: For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, eyelids and mucous membranes. Keep out of reach of children.
Dry skin does not produce enough oil, often feels tight and may be flaky and itchy.
Normal skin has balanced hydration and balanced oil production.